EU VAT NUMBER!
How To Get an EU VAT Number, Quick and Easy!
Why Do I Need an EU VAT Number?
Personal end-consumers of products and services cannot recover VAT on purchases, but businesses are able to recover VAT (input tax) on the products and services that they buy in order to produce further goods or services that will be sold to yet another business in the supply chain or directly to a final consumer. In this way, the total tax levied at each stage in the economic chain of supply is a constant fraction of the value added by a business to its products, and most of the cost of collecting the tax is borne by business, rather than by the state.
So if you're a business from within or without the European Union and you wish to receive a VAT refund on your business transactions within the EU, then YES, you need an EU VAT Number.
How do I get a VAT number?
Probably the easiest way is with our "EU VAT NUMBER PACKAGE". We'd like to point out that one of the main reasons non- EU companies decide to incorporate a Cyprus Company is because they can get the EU VAT number to trade in EU and benefit from VAT rebates, refunds, etc.
Major Benefits of an EU Cyprus Company;
- All tax resident companies in Cyprus will have a 10% flat corporate. The lowest in the EU.
- Cyprus Companies enjoy double taxation treaties with more than 40 countries.
- No withholding of tax on dividend income and rights paid by Cyprus companies to a non tax citizen of Cyprus (company or individual).
- Exemption for tax on profits from stocks.
- Exemption for tax on capital gains and income on the disposal of property abroad.
Here's what is included in your "EU VAT NUMBER PACKAGE":
a) Filing fees
b) Full set of legal documents, all duly certified and apostilled
1. certificate of incorporation
2. certificate of directors and secretary
3. certificate of shareholders
4. certificate of registered office
5. memorandum and articles of association
c) Scan of the legal documents for your records
d) Preparation of Power of Attorney
e) Preparation of Declaration of Trust
f) Shipment of the original legal documents via courier
g) Opening of a bank account in EU Cyprus with internet banking and an ATM card
h) Registration to the VAT authorities in Cyprus
i) Registration to income tax authorities in Cyprus
j) First year fees
k) Annual Nominee Services
l) Annual Trustee Services
m) Annual Secretarial Services
n) Annual fees for registered office
PLUS - your very own EU VAT number to trade in the European Union and receive VAT refunds.
The price for the incorporation of your own Cyprus Company and your EU VAT number including all of the above is just €uro2599.
The second and the subsequent years annual fees will be €uro1000 and includes:
o) Annual Nominee Services
p) Annual Trustee Services
q) Annual Secretarial Services
r) Annual Registered Office Address Service
Accounting records must be kept by every company in Cyprus. Also, annual audited financial statements must be submitted to the Inland Revenue and the Registrar of Companies. Our source in Cyprus can provide these services for you at a very reasonable cost.
Regarding the requirements, all that is required is the following:
- Three names in order of preference for your company
- Certified copy of the passport
- Bank Reference of the client
- An original utility bill. This must not be more than three months old and must confirm the address of the director and/ or shareholder.
- Your order from the url below and of course your payment
If the director or the shareholder is going to be legal entity we need the certificates of the legal entity.
Furthermore, I would like to mention that we understand that if you require special products and attention and we'll meet your company’s expectations.
If you need further information, please don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to assist you.
Order at our secure web site order form here!
Your order Code is "EU VAT Number."
Another great product from PTClub.