EU Multicurrency Account (Personal & Corporate)
This account is available to private individuals, trusts and foundations on the same favorable terms!
We don't expect this offer to last too long, so get your account now! This is an opportunity to do business with a bank in a major Western European country (a member of the European Union, but not part of the single currency zone).
The account is not suitable as a Pass Thru as the bank is primarily an investment bank.
Main Features of the Account:
- Ideal for non-EU residents: no withholding taxes for non-residents.
- Operated by code word or internet.
- Full multi currency facilities covering US dollars, Euros, sterling and all other major currencies. Accounts may be operated in following currencies: USD, EUR, SEK, DKK, NOK, PLN, MXN, ZAR, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD. All your currencies can be held in the same account.
- Only passport notarizations, bank references or utility bills required.
- Held in stable Western European bank (European Union member country).
- No bank charges for deposits, including foreign checks.
- No charge for bank drafts and wire transfers where the account holder is beneficiary. If sent to a third party they attract a (reasonable) charge.
- Wide range of correspondent banks for easy funds transfers.
- Power of attorney to third persons is possible.
- Secured Visa credit card possible on larger deposits.
- Fast and efficient service. Account can be used to provide references after a few months.
- Other services such as CDs, purchase of mutual funds etc also available.
- Place your order and send us the Eur 999 introduction fee.
- We will email you opening forms and full instructions.
- Send opening form with copy of passport and opening deposit direct to the bank. A Minimum deposit USD 3000, or equivalent is needed. This is payable directly to the bank.
- Corporate applicants only: certified copies of corporate documents.
- On receipt of a confirmed order and payment we will send you by email or regular mail the necessary opening forms and full instructions. You will then need to send those by mail direct to the bank, along with your passport copy and deposit.
- Bank will contact you with your new account number If you require a maildrop at which to receive your account statements (we recommend it should be outside the EU so as to avoid the forthcoming withholding tax) then please select one from our maildrop pages.
Order reference: EU Account. To order from our secure on-line order form just click here.