Central America Passport Program
Central America Passport Program
Dear Potential 2nd Passport Candidate:
Please find following the information and important material for the 2nd Parachute nationality and passport program. This is by far our most popular and the easiest, second passport program anywhere.
To obtain a second passport, the solution can be very complicated and to a great extent depends on what category you choose to apply. Not so with this second passport program.
1. Excellent passport--visa free travel to 90 countries.
3. Passport is valid for 5 years and renewable thereafter at any consulate worldwide.
4. Reasonable cost.
5. National ID is included
6. Drivers license valid for seven years is included
7. As well as a letter from immigration stating you have been naturalized
After placing your order and your payment has been credited in full, you will be required to submit the following via email:
* Your first, middle and last name, date (spell out the month,
e.g. January, etc. and place of birth
* Your blood type
* Your skin color
* Height in cm
* Weight in kg
* Color of eyes
* Two professionally taken passport pictures in different shirts/outfits (home digital pictures NOT accepted) in color, scanned and emailed in jpeg format in a size less than 500 kb's.
* All ten finger prints in black ink on a white piece of paper scanned
and emailed in jpeg format in a size less than 500 kb's.
* Your mothers maiden name, date and place of birth
* Your fathers name, date and place of birth
* The date and place of your parents marriage
Processing time is approximately 3 to 4 months plus or minus depending on the governments schedule of applicants. A short 2 - 3 day stay in the country is required in order for you to secure your documents, citizens ID card and passport. Our associate in the host country will meet you and escort you to the necessary government agencies.
Naturally full step by step and instructions comes with a paid order or receipt and approval of your proof of funds..
This process couldn't be better and leaves absolutely no doubt in your or anyone's mind about the authenticity of the program and passport.
A name change is also possible. As this is a fairly flexible nationality/passport program, a waiver may be obtained for a police report as well as other modalities. A reasonable knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Spanish is recommended. Full details come with your paid order.
The subject country is a very stable one located in Central America.
However it is NOT Honduras or Panama! The program has been running for over 15 years now and many new
citizens and passport holders have been VERY pleased with it. In our opinion, it is the
best value for money today in securing a second passport that is in all the computer data bases
in the country and comes from a government source, has all the additional bells and whistles
and is time-proven to be hassle free. It also has very good visa free entry to most of
the world's countries. No matter what your legitimate reasons for seeking second citizenship --
no bad guys need apply, for you will be screened out --you won't find a better deal.
The time it takes for processing is approximately 16 to 20 weeks from the time we have application, photos and payment in hand. Included is the countries biometric ID card, drivers license. It is in Spanish and stamped by the immigration department.
For an additional fee, the process can be expedited. Email for particulars.
Look over the information material and if this program is for you, get back to us at and we will be pleased to forward to you our bank wire particulars as well as your application and details to the immigration consultants for their processing.
Countries where visa IS NOT required:
Visa-free travel for citizens of this country:
If you have a passport from this country, you can visit these countries without getting a visa
before your trip:
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 6 months
* United Kingdom
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 180 days
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 3 months
* Argentina *Bahamas *El Salvador *Honduras * Ireland *Japan * Kenya1 * Uruguay
Visa-free entry to Schengen area for 90 days of any 180-day period
* Austria * Belgium * Czech Republic * Denmark * Estonia * Finland * France * Germany * Greece * Hungary
* Iceland * Italy * Latvia * Liechtenstein * Lithuania * Luxembourg * Malta * Monaco * Netherlands * Norway
* Poland * Portugal * Slovakia * Slovenia * Spain * Sweden * Switzerland
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 90 days
* Bolivia 1 * Bosnia and Herzegovina * Brazil * Chile * Colombia * Nicaragua 2 * Paraguay * Russia
* South Korea * Venezuela * Zambia 3
1Visa-on-arrival fee: USD52.
2Visa-on-arrival fee: USD10.
3Visa-on-arrival fee: USD50.
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 1 month
* Belize * Hong Kong * Malaysia
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 30 days
* Costa Rica * Egypt1
Visa-on-arrival fee: USD15.
Visa-free entry (or visa-on-arrival) valid for 21 days
* Dominica * Philippines
All other destinations
To visit other countries, or to stay for longer periods, you may require a visa. Please check with
the embassy or consulate of the country you will be visiting.
They ask for a visa in these countries, which are very demanding in their requirements, so we recommend that you understand the difficultly if you apply from:
AFRICA - some but not all countries
The total cost is US$ 90,000 PLUS our referral fee of US$10,000 for the initial applicant. Spouse (if ordered at the same time) is US$60,000 and children 17 and under are US$30,000 each. We believe this is the best value for money on the Market today. A short 2-3 day personal visit to the host country is required. If you'd like to move forward after reading this information or want the name of the country and full particulars, contact us HERE and be prepared to remit your proof of funds (POF). POF can be in the form of a recent bank statement clearly showing you have funds in excess of the cost for this program. Alternatively you can order and pay below.
How to proceed:
1. Order HERE at our secure online ORDER FORM
2. Remit payment via bank wire
3. Once your payment in full has been received, we email you the application and all modalities.
4. Fill out and return all forms, pictures and finger prints to us as we indicate.
5. Processing takes approximately 16 - 20 weeks PLUS or minus.
6. After your documents have been issued, then you are all ready to travel to the country and pick up your documents, DL, citizens ID card, passport, etc...
7. All documents necessary to apply are ready for you to apply in person in the host country. Email scans of the document will be emailed to you prior to you traveling to the host country.
The cost is US$ 90,000 for the first adult person PLUS our US$10,000 referral fee for the initial applicant and or their family members as we do discounts for more people if ordered at the same time. Some nationalities may incur a surcharge. This cost is inclusive of all translations and document costs. Be advised we offer a family discount for spouses and for children 17 and under if ordered and paid for at the same time as the initial applicant.
ORDER NOW - Your ordering code is "CAPP" and the cost is US$ 90,000 plus our US$10,000 referral fee.)