PT Prague (With a day in Vienna)
Disappear into the crowds of Europe's top city tourist destination, buy a guidebook and enjoy a beautiful city. No-one but you will know you're a tourist with a difference… but pack this little report as well to enhance your PT status and save yourself a lot of cash along the way!
Here's the latest insider info on:
- PT Banking: The Austrian Sparbuch banking tradition meets the internet. Open secure and secret multi-currency accounts without leaving the tourist trail - nor a paper trail!
- Easily open your own safe deposit box in Prague which can be accessed by trusted colleagues.
- Whatever happened to Czech Credit Unions.
- An important warning…
- Recommended discreet residential maildrop.
- Prague as a sex haven, in fact sex heaven! Sure tips for the single male PT.
- Possibilities for getting residency, and eventually a Czech passport! plus:
- A day in Vienna: hop a train to visit a recommended PT-friendly banker and set up a box at the only safe deposit facility we know of in the Schengen (EU passport-free travel) area where no ID is required.
Order this report now for just $25 - Ref.: prague -
$25 Any Secret Report
1. Baltic Banking
2. Caribbean Banking
4. British Banking
5. Own your own bank
6. PT Prague
7. PT Cuba
8. Noble titles
9. Instant Academic
10 Your own notary
11 Name change
12 Driving licenses
13 2nd Passports
14 Counter intelligence
This is one travel advisory the State Departmentjust started offering to US citizens traveling abroad! So visit PT Cuba before the rush of Tommy Tourist arrive and ruin everything!
Thinking of visiting la isla grande? This report contains all the insider PT tips that guide books won't tell you such as:
- Where to stay and where not to stay, especially if you want to bring female guests back to your room.
- Do's and do not's on teen (18 and over) sex in Cuba. Regularly updated web links.
- Pay for your trip and even more by buying cigars… but don't get ripped off and make sure you know the unwritten rules of Cuban customs.
- How to open secret hard-currency bank accounts with secure banks in the one country where Uncle Sam will NEVER get any cooperation!
- Buying real estate in Cuba as a foreigner.
- How the US government circumvents its own embargo when it wants to do business with Cuba.
- Pros and cons of establishing official residency on Cuba?
- How to travel there discreetly from the USA - and why you should particularly avoid Jamaica.
- Plus… your own PO Box in Cuba, without any need even to go there. Contact details included.
Ordering this report before you go will be the best investment you can make, to get the most out of your visit!
Order this report now for just $25 - Ref.: cuba -