Don't let the buggers get you down! as the British-Cypriot thought-crime fugitive Asil Nadir was once told by a friendly Member of Parliament.
Industrial espionage and spying by jealous Big Brothers both pose serious risks to anyone who has made their mark - by being successful in their business or personal lives. Whilst Echelon hangs over the world like a dark cloud, Italy's foreign minister says he suspects the French, German and Dutch governments are more likely to be spying on their own citizens than the Americans are! George Orwell could hardly have imagined the hypocrisy of government in 2001 yet here we are. You have to protect yourself! This mind-opening report by an ex-Mossad counter-surveillance expert reveals:
- ISDN Telephone Bugging: dial-up bugging where anybody can listen to conversations in the room by reprogramming the hands-free feature on your phone. It can all be done remotely without any signs that would alert you. Learn how it's done, and the ways to protect yourself.
- Computer Screen Interception: never mind trojans or viruses, many monitors emit RF signals which can be seen up to 1 km away on simply-modified TV sets. Be aware and take the steps we tell you about to protect yourself.
- Fax Machine Security Risk: how criminals, bureaucrats and other undesirables can surreptiously reprogram almost any fax machine so they get to keep copies of your outgoing faxes without needing a wiretap. We tell you how to guard against this.
- Photocopiers: a major source of fun for spooks! Have you heard of electronic watermarks? Did you know that modern digital copiers (or surreptiously adapted analog copiers) might be making more than one copy each time, and storing the extra one digitally for somebody else's benefit?
- Mail Interception: technology has changed little since the cold war, and similarly most national post offices still run laboratories where mail is opened and copied overnight and sent safely on its way to reach the recipient the next day.
- Learn about the "mail cover" and ways to find out about the real addresses of PO Box users. Most importantly, we tell you how to protect yourself in a few simple steps.
- A little-known way to open locked luggage without leaving any trace, so simple even a child could do it: read this report before you check in any more luggage with an airline or storage service!
- How customs agents recognise likely money-smugglers, and how to substantially reduce your chances of being targeted! Applicable worldwide of course. Help abolish back-door exchange controls!
- PLUS EXTRA BONUS: The how, why and where of a $1000 pocket gadget which will silently alert you if someone in a meeting is wired for sound, either by radio or with a tape recorder. Could save you a lot more than that! Order today and get a better night's sleep…
Order this report now for just $25 - Ref.: counterspy
The Long Range Cordless Report
If your domestic cordless phone is a cat, then its long range sibling is a powerful tiger! Many people haven't even heard of long range cordless technology, which is usually hidden in the back of specialist electronics stores marked "export only". Neither do they know how to select one together with the necessary accessories (amplifier, antenna etc) from the hundreds of models on the market.
However, long range phones these days have come along way for specialist applications. Here are a few things you can do with them:
- Make and receive calls up to 100km / 60 miles from the base station without paying cellular rates.
- Avoid tracking and location reporting which is automatic with digital cellular or GSM phones.
- Hold encrypted conversations by radio with other users of the same system (no call needed, hence no charge and no record of who you called when).
- Connect a modem to the remote unit – get a secure 56k internet connection in your home or car – if anybody tries to trace it via a phone line all they will find is your base station up to 100km away. Much safer and cheaper than using cellular internet links, and you get a much faster connection!
- Big Brother can tap a cellular phone just by calling the phone company. With long range cordless (a little known technology) he is baffled because he probably doesn't even know it exists!
- Rent a one-room apartment well away from your actual location and install all the phone connections you need there.
Install a base station across a border and make international calls at local rates.
- Multi-line long-range-cordless PBX systems let you run an entire underground office whilst providing callers with everything they expect when calling a business – transfer, music on hold etc.
- Access all the facilities you are used to… caller ID, 3-way-calling, diversion etc
- If you're an intrepid PT living out in the jungle where you can't get a fixed phone line, use long range cordless to kep in touch with the outside world.
- EXTRA BONUS: GSM PRIVACY UPDATE. Do you ever use a GSM phone in an airport? Read this report and next time you might think twice – particularly in two of the largest European airports. We reveal the secret monitoring equipment installed there which files photos along with phone numbers, and tell you exactly which airports we are talking about. It's probably elsewhere too, though, so remember – BB is watching you everywhere!
- We scotch the rumours and explain clearly what an IMEI number is, how stolen phones are tracked or blocked, and how the same system is used to track "interesting" characters. Swapping SIM cards in your phone provides no protection, but using reprogramming software does.
- Some people say GSM phones emit signals and can be located even when turned off, unless you remove the battery. We explain how this is a half-truth and what the real facts are, and what role the phone's internal clock plays in all this!
- Current best buys (privacy and price wise) on anonymous prepaid GSM cards that work internationally. Includes contact details for purchase if you are in another country.
This exciting new report cuts through the technological jargon, tells you in a few steps exactly what you need to buy to set up your own secure communications system. We warn you in advance about possible beginners' mistakes like buying a phone that can be listened in to with a scanner, and we recommend a few sources where you can order direct at wholesale prices.
A typical long-range system runs from about $400 for the absolute basics through to $2500 for a professional office system. At these prices, choosing your supplier carefully using our advice will save you many times the cost of the report. Order now!
Order this report now for just $25 - Ref.: phones