Offshore Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Secured Cards
Secured Credit Cards
This is a basic secured credit card account, ideal for those seeking easy access to offshore funds. The advantage of a credit card is that it can be used in ALL merchants and also for mail and telephone transactions, which are not possible with other type credit/debit cards. Unlike a debit card, you have a monthly pre-set spending limit - this is decided based on the security deposit you choose to put up, and can be easily increased in future if you wish.
- No Credit Check.
- No Employment Check.
- Application form and photostat passport copy need to be notarised/legalised.
- World-wide Acceptance.
- Cash Through ATM's.
- Minimum Deposit of $750.
- No Limit on Deposit.
- Card issued from European bank in offshore banking haven.
- Process Time: 2-3 Weeks.
- FREE CURRENT ACCOUNT with web-based Internet Banking included.
Introduction fee: US$ 450
Classic Creditcard - minimum security deposit 750 USD = 500 USD credit limit
Silver Creditcard - minimum security deposit 4500 USD = 3000 USD credit limit
Gold Creditcard - minimum security deposit 7500 USD = 5000 USD credit limit
- Click on the apply on line link on the top of the left margin and send the application fee ($450).
- Enter the reference order: Eurocard.
- On receipt of payment of the introduction fee, you will be sent the bank's application forms which should be signed, notarised/legalised and returned direct to the bank along with a security deposit.
- Your card will be issued within a few days and sent by DHL courier at your expense.
"Numbered Account" Secured CreditCard/European Credit/Debit Card
This innovative banking product is issued by the same bank as the regular Creditcard but through a generic corporation therefore you receive a Corporate Card. The card will show your name and the corporation's name. This has three key benefits:
- When using the card and depositing, all transactions are referenced and recorded by the corporate name not yours. You can also tell people to send checks and wire transfers to the corporate name for your account number - a low-cost alternative to buying your own corporation.
- You can also send and receive wire transfers over the internet - again only the corporate name will show.
- Notarised ID is required.
Of course the account is fully secured and segregated so your money in safe.
For the Classic Card, a $1000 refundable security deposit is required. Thereafter you simply pre-pay whatever you wish to spend. No maximum, no minimum.
Introduction fee: US$ 1,950
- Click on the apply on line link on the top of the left margin and send the application fee ($650).
- Enter the reference order: Numbered Card.
- On receipt of payment of the introduction fee, you will be sent the necessary forms for signature. Should be returned direct to the bank along with deposit.
- The card will then be despatched promptly by DHL at your expense.