US Bank Account and Credit Cards For Non Residents.
Despite being one of the most aggressive governments when it comes to pursuing its own citizens, the United States of America can be an attractive tax haven for those who do not hold citizenship or residency. There is no tax on bank interest earned in the USA and a US dollar checkbook is about the closest checkbook you can get to one offering worldwide acceptance.
These accounts can be very useful for foreign persons - corporations seeking to do business in the US with no physical presence, or those with large numbers of checks that need to be cleared through the US banking system (overseas or Canadian mail order operators for example).
Another advantage is that after say 6 months you can ask your American bank for a reference to open an account elsewhere. If you are say a Panama corporation or a Russian citizen it is normally impossible to open accounts in more "picky" tax havens like Liechtenstein, Luxembourg or Jersey… but when you have a US bank reference this suddenly becomes simple!
We can now offer this "DO IT YOURSELF KIT, with all bank application forms and everything you need to open a US account with the following features:
- Opened entirely by mail.
- No bank references needed.
- No notarizations needed.
- No utility bills and no proof of address needed.
- No reporting requirements.
- ATM or Visa card included.
- Non resident secured credit card available.
Unfortunately our US bank only accepts deposits in USD and does not yet allow wire transfers via the internet but here are some of their unique features:
- Free checkbooks.
- Internet balance checking and domestic payments.
- English and Russian languages supported - experience with international clients.
- Fax banking.
- Small, responsive bank but FDIC insured.
- Bank of America correspondent account.
- There didn't used to be a minimum deposit, but unfortunately this bank was besieged by time wasters from MLM and HYIP programs. Let's face it, no bank can make any money running a $100 account. They therefore introduced a $5000 minimum for personal accounts, and $10,000 for business accounts.
US personal bank account for non residents
Requires application form and W-8 declaration (emailed on receipt of your payment) and copy of valid passport which must be in English. To qualify for this account the account holder and all signing parties must be non-resident and must sign a form W-8 confirming this. These accounts are therefore offered in full compliance with US law. We will not provide these accounts to US residents or citizens so please do not ask us to do so. Accounts are available to all nationalities except US citizens.
Our fee: $500.
US Nonresident (personal)
US Foreign Corporate accounts
Available to any foreign corporation, no matter where registered.
Requires application form, W8-declaration for corporation, W-8 declaration for each signatory, passport copies for all signatories, copy of all relevant corporate documents, and copy of minutes of meeting authorizing opening of this specific account.
Our fee: Eur 299.
US Nonresident (Corp).